Mission Out at Tingley Garden Centre
Just 5 minutes from the M1/M62 Lofthouse Interchange, Mission Out is located alongside Tingley Garden Centre.
Email:- [email protected]
Telephone:- 0113 285 9752
For group booking of more than 16 children, one supervising adult goes free with every 8 children. Any additional adults are charged at the relevant price and all adults can take part in activities if they wish to do so.
Mission Out is an unsupervised adventure park where accompanying adults must supervise children in their care at all times. For every 8 children attending in a group booking, a minimum of one accompanying adult is required to supervise.
For all group bookings, please complete the contact form detailing the group lead contact name and phone number, proposed number of adults and children, proposed date of visit and if you’d like us to look into any additional needs such a pre-ordering food or renting a base unit for a half or full day, subject to availability. Payment must be made in advance of the visit and in one transaction.
If your visit is a school trip or for team building, please make us aware and we can share the packages available.
At Mission Out, children can experience epic challenges in the great outdoors! We provide a highly engaging and rewarding environment, allowing children to step out of their comfort zone, build confidence, work together as a team and develop their problem-solving skills.
Our active zones are designed to challenge our visitors and encourage them to conquer their fears whether it’s tackling The High Ropes, taking a leap from The Jump Tower Pillow or racing across The Lake.
The adventure park is filled with numerous exciting activities, presenting intellectual and physical challenges, and are made for building resilience, improving wellbeing and enhancing social skills. On top of that, Mission Out is 100% a fun day out!
With the full support and encouragement from our epic squad, your group will be able to take on any challenge that is thrown at them and complete their mission!
We’re 100% ready for your class!
EV CHARGING UNITS NOW AVAILABLE AT TINGLEY GARDEN CENTRE
When Tingley Garden Centre opened, we wanted to make sure we went the extra mile to reach our goal of becoming a more sustainable business. Located just off the M62, this was an excellent opportunity to increase the offering of electric vehicle charging stations around the Wakefield and Leeds area.
Our pathway to sustainability included using a large proportion of our car park to install Electric Vehicle Charging Units so that electric vehicle users travelling through West Yorkshire have greater availability to charge their cars quickly and efficiently.
Compleo, a leading manufacturer of quality AC and DC charging stations, supplied 54 electric vehicle charging units along with 2 rapid charging units, which we’re thrilled to announce are the first to be in the UK! The entire installation was managed by Westwood Energy.
Our charging units are supplied with power from our 1200 solar panels and when needed, backed up with 100% green electricity, which is generated from natural resources such as sunlight, wind, and water.
The Two Different Methods of Charging Available
1. Plugging into the AC charger which can deliver up to 22kW AC power is great for those looking to charge their vehicles and have a leisurely shop around our centre.
2. If you’re in a rush or on the motorway and need to recharge, plugging into our rapid DC chargers that are 50kW each will charge your car at round 200 miles per hour! This gives you chance to grab a takeaway coffee from our Costa machine and stretch your legs ahead of your journey.
HOW TO USE
Our Electric Vehicle charging points are located at the far end of our car park.
Using our charging units is quick and easy, you just need to follow these 6 simple steps:
1. Scan the QR Code but do not connect your car to the charge point
2. Follow the prompts and input your charge point id
3. Complete the payment authorisation
4. Connect your car to the charge point
5. End your session and disconnect your car
6. Payment is automatically taken at the end of the session
- Be sure to make an account when making your booking – this will allow you to amend your own booking up to 24 hours before your visit.
- As we know, the British weather is very unpredictable, so keep an eye on the weather forecast – we will remain open if it rains but we may have to close the adventure park in adverse weather conditions such as strong winds, ice, snow or thunderstorms.
- When the sun is shining, don’t forget your sun cream and a hat to protect yourself in the outdoors.
We’d always recommend bringing a lightweight, waterproof jacket with you should we experience a shower or two. Should you happen to forget yours, we have disposable ponchos available to purchase in our Merch store.
- Wear suitable clothing and footwear. We recommend wearing long sleeves and closed-toe, flat footwear with a good grip. Leave your flip-flops, sandals, and slip-ons for the beach!
- Be considerate to our team and other visitors – we all just want to have an epic time!
- We have three locations in the adventure park where you can buy eats and treats plus picnic areas if you want to bring your own.
- Here at Mission Out, we’re passionate about recycling so please help us recycle all waste by using the correct litter bins.